If you’ve got an event or deadline coming up and you want your merchandise and apparel to arrive on time for early October delivery, start your design now.
At Red Oak Teamwear, we have established plans and products. We’re passionate about events and believe our speed and design quality are industry best.
Event companies and organisers who choose Red Oak as their supplier can also rest easy because we never miss delivery dates.
Important Dates If You Need October Delivery for Event Merchandise
Planning ahead is key when organising an event or planning for a sporting season, and the best way to plan your apparel and merchandise is to work backwards from the event date.
For your items to be delivered by sea freight in early October, here are the dates to put in your diary:
- Design deadline – June 8
- Sample sign off due – June 29
- Production order due – July 6
If you do need faster delivery, air freight is also an option. Our production planner, which you can find here, outlines the timelines for air freight as well.
Red Oak’s Timeline for Design and Delivery Explained
- Event date: Firstly, start with your event date and work backwards.
- Delivery date: The next date you need to determine is when you need your event participation gear or merchandise. That date is normally 2 weeks before event.
- Freight date: Allow 4 weeks for freight. You would plan for your items to be shipped 6 weeks before your event.
- Production date: Production can take between 8 to 12 weeks depending on order size and product complexity. Therefore, this part of the process would occur 14-18 weeks before the event.
- Sampling and sign off date: This process tends to take 4 to 6 weeks. That would mean it would take place 18-24 weeks before the event.
- In house design team can have concepts provided within 24 hours. Generally the process takes about 1 to 2 weeks with changes.
How Does the Red Oak Design Process Work?
At Red Oak, our in-house design team can help on 2 fronts.
- Option 1: Our team can take a brief and design something specific to meet it. This tends to happen more when clients pick our established products for their merchandise or apparel.
- Option 2: We can also use our design team to make slight amendments to make items more production friendly, such as adjusting the positions of prints or images on products. In addition, we can use images and drawings from our team to improve communication with our factory partners.
How Clients Benefit From Red Oak’s In-House Design Team
Two of our designers have been with Red Oak for more than 10 years. They have an in-depth knowledge about the company’s processes and can make quick changes when necessary.
We’ve put in the effort and established long-term factory partnerships and have worked with major event management companies and big sportswear brands for over a decade.
Our strong factory partnerships are very beneficial to our customers, because we can easily design and sign off on our established products which we create with them.
Our premium fabrics also contribute to our high-quality products, which we can create for excellent prices.
Red Oak’s best-selling event products include:
- Sublimated visors
- Sublimated singlets
- Screen printed T’s
- Custom printed towels
- Event gear bags
October Delivery Start Your Design Now
Red Oak Teamwear is Australia’s leading supplier of custom sportswear and accessories. We offer a personalised service and take the time to listen to and understand your needs. We use premium materials and only partner with the world’s best suppliers.