Ensuring your team’s performance is at its peak should be your top priority rather than being concerned about if their uniform will look good and stand the test of time, which is why we’ve put together a list of things to look out for when ordering custom netball uniforms.
At Red Oak we’ll make sure your custom uniform is the least of your worries, because our products are made from high quality performance fabrics, which are durable and fade resistant.
We also work with netball experts to make quality garments, and have an approval process, ensuring out customers get what they pay for.
If you’re ordering your team’s first custom uniform, here’s a list of things to keep in mind.
Things to consider when ordering custom netball uniforms
Quality of material is incredibly important. The cheapest option is not always the best, and if you spend a slightly higher amount on a higher quality material you will be able to use the garment for multiple seasons.
What makes the fabric Red Oak uses higher quality?
- Our high-performance fabrics are made with high filament yarns that disperse perspiration, making the garment cool and comfortable to wear
- We use Italian inks that give our garments better depth of colour which are non-fading and durable
- Our fabrics have a UV rating of 50+ making them a perfect material to wear in the Australian climates
2. On-Time Delivery
There’s no point making sure your team looks and feels great on the court if the uniform doesn’t arrive in time, which is why on-time delivery is paramount to us.
How do we ensure on-time delivery?
- We have timelines that we negotiate with producers,
which are secured at the beginning of each year
- We take into account production closures and public holidays, so customers are always informed of longer production times
- We have open communication with our production managers to ensure understanding of orders and required delivery dates
- Our customers are informed of approximate delivery dates, based on the day the order is placed with production
- Customers are kept informed throughout the process
- We use high quality freight companies internationally and locally
Finding a cost-effective alternative is always high on everyone’s list, which is why pricing is also important to us.
How do we determine pricing and how do we justify what we charge?
- All pricing can be impacted by the Australian dollar
- We have had only one price increase in the past 3 years that we have passed onto our customers. We try to reduce the impact of these dollar movements by securing a rate with our bank. This reduces movement in pricing
- We consolidate our deliveries from our factories to a weekly shipment to reduce international freight costs
- We offer package pricing to our clubs that are ordering more than 20 units
- We use high quality factories for our large customers like Asics, Ironman, Indigenous Marathon Foundation and Hervey Bay Tri, so we are able to pass on quality fabrics, pricing and deliveries to our clubs and associations also
Making sure the product looks great is also vital when ordering a garment, which is why we offer some unique design solutions.
Here is how the Red Oak team can help clubs create designs to make members feel and look amazing:
- We have a team of 3 in-house designers who have lots of experience creating on brand designs for club uniforms and supporter merchandise
- There are many custom designs available on our website for clubs who a little inspiration and help when designing their uniforms
- We also have a colour palette of over 300+ colours which ensures consistency with your design and colours for every order.
Want something different? No worries we love creating different designs for clubs.
If our check list hasn’t answered all of your queries, here is list of other questions we think a customer should ask a potential supplier.
- What is the UV Rating on the garments?
- What is the fit of the garment?
- What fabric options are available?
- Does the colour fade?
- What is your Faulty Product Returns policy?
- How long is production?
- Do you require payment upfront?
- What are your minimum order quantities?
- Do you have a smaller repeat order quantity?
What to consider When Ordering Custom Netball Uniforms
We believe quality of material, pricing, on-time delivery and design are important factors when ordering custom netball attire.
Red Oak Teamwear is Australia’s leading supplier of custom sportswear and accessories. We offer a personalised service and take the time to listen to and understand your needs. We use premium materials and only partner with the world’s best suppliers.